Scott Dostal Mortgage Team UpdateThe Scott Dostal Mortgage Team would like to take this time to thank all our clients! We truly appreciate your business! We strive to make the home financing process a smooth one by exceeding our client's expectations when it comes to our customer service!
We have been busy the last couple of months and wanted to list some of the highlights:
* We financed a four-unit home in downtown Rehoboth, a block from the beach. We were able to help this client purchase with a minimal down payment and offered a lower interest rate than other national lenders and also their local bank and credit union.
* Although we have financed loans in a lot of condo projects around Sussex County, DE, in recent week specifically, we have financed condos in Patrician Towers, Sea Colony, Sterling Crossing, Canal Pointe and Star of the Sea, just to name a few. If you or someone you know are interested in purchasing a condo in Sussex County, please give us a call.
* Scott Dostal Mortgage Team is a supporter of the men and women that protect our lives each day; from our veterans to our police force. We are always striving to help these men and women with home financing. We recently had the privilege of working with a Delaware State Trooper who purchased their first home.
* Schell Brothers, one of the leading builders in the area, completed their new model home in the Coastal Club development in April. Scott Dostal Mortgage Team financed this home for a satisfied repeat client.
The Scott Dostal Mortgage Team also knows how important it is to contribute to our local community. In the last 90 days, we have:
- Contributed more than $4,000 back to our Veterans and Hometown Hero's.
- Sponsored and donated to Habitat for Humanity's new Re-Store in Lewes, DE.
- Sponsored two (2) Cape Henlopen Soccer Club teams.
- Sponsored a local Rehoboth Little League Team.
Scott L. Dostal